Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge CCG wide patient advice SMS Programme
This is a fully funded NHS Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge CCG wide initiative using text messaging technology in order to provide patients with the latest health information such as; COVID & Influenza.
To participate in the Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge CCG wide patient advice SMS Programme, please click on the ‘Participate’ button below to access the online consent form.
For queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CCG wide patient advice SMS Programme
- iPlato Healthcare will be sending text messages to all consenting patients registered at practices across Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge CCG's catchment area.
- The wording of the text messages will be consistent with the national advice and will change in line with this guidance.
- This SMS Programme will be in addition to any existing programmes. Please note that, upon sign up, no further interaction will be required by GP Practices.
Data Processing and Data Sharing Summary
- iPLATO will facilitate the ongoing extraction of client demographic data via the practice clinical system phonebook, for which the data will be minimised as far as possible.
- All data is processed within the HSCN network.
- Only patients who have consented to receive SMS will be contacted.
- iPLATO Healthcare acts as a data processor for this service.