FIT Symptomatic Testing for London (SMS) Programme
This is a fully funded South East London ICB initiative using text messaging technology in order to provide patients with the latest information and guidance on FIT Symptomatic Testing and other health promotion messages.
To participate in the FIT Symptomatic Testing for London SMS Programme, please click on the ‘Participate’ button below to access the online consent form.
For queries please contact email@example.com
FIT Symptomatic Testing for London SMS Programme
- The myGP® Population Health Team at iPlato Healthcare will be sending text messages to all consenting patients registered at practices across the South East London catchment area.
- The text messages will contain the latest advice and if required relevant health promotion messages.
- This SMS Programme will be in addition to any existing programmes. Please note that, upon sign up, no further interaction will be required by GP Practices.
- The wording of the text message will be consistent with the national advice and will change in line with this guidance.
Data Processing and Data Sharing Summary
- iPLATO will facilitate the ongoing extraction of client demographic data via the practice clinical system phonebook, for which the data will be minimised as far as possible.
- All data is processed within the HSCN network.
- Only patients who have consented to receive SMS will be contacted.
- iPLATO Healthcare acts as a data processor for this service.