Kent & Medway CCG – Urgent Engagement Hub
This is a fully funded Kent & Medway CCG initiative using text messaging technology in order to provide patients with urgent guidance and information.
To participate in the Kent & Medway CCG Urgent Engagement Hub Programme, please click on the ‘Participate’ button below to access the online consent form.
For queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Kent & Medway – Urgent Engagement Hub
- iPlato Healthcare will be sending text messages & letters to all consenting patients registered at practices across Kent & Medway CCG.
- The text messages will contain urgent advice, information and guidance provided by the CCG. This could include advice about services, Covid19 or vaccinations such as Flu.
- This SMS & Letter Programme will be in addition to any existing programmes. Please note that, upon sign up, no further interaction will be required by GP Practices.
Data Processing and Data Sharing Summary
- iPLATO will facilitate the ongoing extraction of client demographic data via the practice clinical system phonebook, for which the data will be minimised as far as possible.
- All data is processed within the HSCN network.
- Only patients who have consented to receive SMS will be contacted.
- iPLATO Healthcare acts as a data processor for this service.