LAMBETH TALKING THERAPIES (IAPT) SMS PROGRAMME
This is a fully funded NHS South London and Maudsley initiative using text messaging technology in order to provide patients with the latest information and guidance on mental health.
To participate in the Lambeth Talking Therapies (IAPT) SMS Programme, please click on the ‘Participate’ button below to access the online consent form.
For queries please contact email@example.com
Lambeth Talking Therapies (IAPT) SMS Programme
- iPlato Healthcare will be sending text messages to consenting patients registered at practices across the across the Lambeth area.
- The text messages will invite people to access Lambeth Talking Therapies.
- This SMS Programme will be in addition to any existing programmes. Please note that, upon sign up, no further interaction will be required by GP Practices.
Data Processing and Data Sharing Summary
- iPLATO will facilitate the ongoing extraction of client demographic data via the practice clinical system phonebook, for which the data will be minimised as far as possible.
- All data is processed within the HSCN network.
- Only patients who have consented to receive SMS will be contacted.
- iPLATO Healthcare acts as a data processor for this service.