North East London Foundation Trust (NELFT) Talking Therapies SMS Programme
This is a fully funded NELFT Talking Therapies Service using text messaging technology in order to provide patients with the latest information and guidance on mental health.
To participate in the NELFT Talking Therapies SMS Programme, please click on the ‘Participate’ button below to access the online consent form.
For queries please contact email@example.com
NELFT Talking Therapies SMS Programme
- iPlato Healthcare will be sending text messages to all consenting patients registered at practices across Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge and Waltham Forest CCGs.
- The text message will contain the latest mental health advice and guidance provided by Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge and Waltham Forest CCGs.
- This SMS Programme will be in addition to any existing programmes. Please note that, upon sign up, no further interaction will be required by GP Practices.
Data Processing and Data Sharing Summary
- iPLATO will facilitate the ongoing extraction of client demographic data via the practice clinical system phonebook, for which the data will be minimised as far as possible.
- All data is processed within the HSCN network.
- Only patients who have consented to receive SMS will be contacted.
- iPLATO Healthcare acts as a data processor for this service.