Cambridgeshire & Peterborough (COVID-19) Engagement Hub
This is a fully funded NHS Cambridgeshire & Peterborough initiative using text messaging technology in order to provide patients with the latest information and guidance on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
To participate in the NHS Cambridgeshire & Peterborough (COVID-19) Engagement Hub, please click on the ‘Participate’ button below to access the online consent form.
For queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridgeshire & Peterborough CCG (COVID-19) Engagement Hub
- iPlato Healthcare will be sending text messages to all consenting patients registered at practices across Cambridgeshire & Peterborough catchment area.
- The text message will contain the latest COVID-19 advice, including information and guidance for patients.
- This SMS Programme will be in addition to any existing programmes.
- The wording of the text message will be consistent with the national advice and will change in line with this guidance.
Data Processing and Data Sharing Summary
- iPLATO will facilitate the ongoing extraction of client demographic data via the practice clinical system phonebook, for which the data will be minimised as far as possible.
- All data is processed within the HSCN network.
- Only patients who have consented to receive SMS will be contacted.
- iPLATO Healthcare acts as a data processor for this service.