SALFORD CCG ENGAGEMENT HUB
This is a fully funded NHS Salford CCG initiative using text messaging technology in order to provide patients with the latest information and guidance on Coronavirus (COVID-19) and other health promotion messages.
To participate in the NHS Salford CCG Engagement Hub, please click on the ‘Participate’ button below to access the online consent form.
For queries please contact email@example.com
Salford CCG Engagement Hub
- iPlato Healthcare will be sending text messages to all consenting patients registered at practices across the Salford CCG catchment area.
- The text messages will contain the latest COVID-19 advice and if required relevant health promotion messages.
- This SMS Programme will be in addition to any existing programmes. Please note that, upon sign up, no further interaction will be required by GP Practices.
- The wording of the text message will be consistent with the national advice and will change in line with this guidance.
Data Processing and Data Sharing Summary
- iPLATO will facilitate the ongoing extraction of client demographic data via the practice clinical system phonebook, for which the data will be minimised as far as possible.
- All data is processed within the HSCN network.
- Only patients who have consented to receive SMS will be contacted.
- iPLATO Healthcare acts as a data processor for this service.