SLOUGH (COVID-19) SMS PROGRAMME
For queries please contact email@example.com
This is a fully funded Slough Council initiative using text messaging technology in order to provide patients with the latest information and guidance on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
To participate in the Slough Council Coronavirus (COVID-19) SMS Programme, please click on the ‘Participate’ button below to access the online consent form.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) SMS Programme
- iPlato Healthcare will be sending text messages to all consenting patients registered at practices across Slough catchment area.
- The text message will contain the latest COVID-19 advice, including information and guidance on what to do if patients think they are at risk.
- This SMS Programme will be in addition to any existing programmes. Please note that, upon sign up, no further interaction will be required by GP Practices.
- The wording of the text message will be consistent with the national advice and will change in line with this guidance.
About The Population Health Service at iPLATO
The myGP Population Health Team at iPLATO have supported health campaign and trials for NHS England & Improvement, Public Health England, Universities, cancer networks and clinical commissioning groups to improve the population engagement, increase uptake of screening as well as advocate disease prevention and wellbeing services.
Data Processing and Data Sharing Summary
- iPLATO will facilitate the ongoing extraction of client demographic data via the practice clinical system phonebook, for which the data will be minimised as far as possible.
- All data is processed within the HSCN network.
- Only patients who have consented to receive SMS will be contacted.
- iPLATO Healthcare acts as a data processor for this service.