STOP SMOKING WALTHAM FOREST SMS PROGRAMME
This is a fully funded NHS Waltham Forest initiative using text messaging technology in order to provide patients with the latest information and guidance on stopping smoking.
To participate in the Stop Smoking Waltham Forest SMS Programme, please click on the ‘Participate’ button below to access the online consent form.
For queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop Smoking Waltham Forest SMS Programme
- iPlato Healthcare will be sending text messages to consenting patients registered at practices across the Waltham Forest area.
- The text messages will invite people to access the Quit Right Waltham Forest service.
- This SMS Programme will be in addition to any existing programmes.
Data Processing and Data Sharing Summary
- iPLATO will facilitate the ongoing extraction of client demographic data via the practice clinical system phonebook, for which the data will be minimised as far as possible.
- All data is processed within the HSCN network.
- Only patients who have consented to receive SMS will be contacted.
- iPLATO Healthcare acts as a data processor for this service.