Women's Health hub
This is a fully funded Homerton Trust initiative using text messaging technology in order to provide patients with the opportunity to attend webinars on Women's Health.
To participate in the Women's Health hub SMS Programme, please click on the ‘Participate’ button below to access the online consent form.
For queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Health hub SMS Programme
- iPlato Healthcare will be sending text messages to consenting patients registered practices across the across the City and Hackney area.
- The text messages will invite people to access Homerton's Trust Women's health webinars.
- This SMS Programme will be in addition to any existing programmes. Please note that, upon sign up, no further interaction will be required by GP Practices.
Data Processing and Data Sharing Summary
- iPLATO will facilitate the ongoing extraction of client demographic data via the practice clinical system phonebook, for which the data will be minimised as far as possible.
- All data is processed within the HSCN network.
- Only patients who have consented to receive SMS will be contacted.
- iPLATO Healthcare acts as a data processor for this service.